Skip to main content

About your Search

Search Results 0 to 4 of about 5 (some duplicates have been removed)
, chris. tonight's lead, they are getting dirty. five days to go, president obama's campaigning in three states today. meanwhile, republicans are going ugly. mitt romney is trying everything he can to shake up the race. that is the real story of what is going on in the campaign now. romney's forces are responding to new polls showing president obama leading in swing states. up by six in iowa, up by five in ohio, and ahead in other key states, including new hampshire, be virginia, florida, wisconsin, colorado, and nevada. and today, a major endorsement coming from new york city's independent mayor michael bloomberg. no question, this is a close race but today in wisconsin the president went after one of the key points in governor romney's closing argument to voters. >> the closing weeks of this campaign, governor romney has been using all his talents as a salesman to dress up these very same policies that failed our country so badly. and he is offering them change. he's saying he's the candidate of change. well, let me tell you, wisconsin, we know what change looks like. and what the gove
until election day. the real clear politics shows president obama with 47.4% in national polls, mitt romney has 47.3% the new york times 538 blog says that if the election were held today, the president would win 303 electoral votes and romney would win 235. 270 are needed to win the white house. the times blog gives the president an 81% chance of winning the election. romney has a 19% chance. and as of tonight, 25 million people have already voted but long lines are creating a serious situation in some parts of florida. yes, florida all over again. some people are waiting three hours or more to vote and we will be asking why governor rick scott in florida is refusing to extend hours as his predecessors have done. but we start with tonight's lead. the closer. just four days to go and president obama is sprinting to the finish line with a passionate pitch to ohio voters and he's doing so by dismantling governor romney's rationale in this race one line of the obama argument, i am the guy you know. >> after four years as president, you know me. you may not agree with every decision i've
president obama days after. it was unjustified. to give the scenario as presented by ambassador rice and president obama three weeks before an troubled today. clearly the impression that was given, of the information given to the american people was wrong. >> significantly troubled. more disturbed. their harsh words were somewhat surprising but listening to mccain you could get dizzy because just two days ago he said he would welcome a meeting with obama rice and seemed ready to mend fences. >> is there anything ambassador rice can do to change your mind about it? >> sure. she can give everyone the benefit of explaining their position and the actions they took and i'll be glad to have the opportunity to discuss these issues with her. >> senator mccain promised he'd give ambassador rice the chance to explain how her initial comments on the attack were based on talking points provided by the intelligence community. but apparently they still don't like her answer. here's what ambassador rice had to say about what actually happened today. she said, quote, we explained that the talking p
Search Results 0 to 4 of about 5 (some duplicates have been removed)